Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baby, it's cold outside...



Well winter is finally here. We got less than 1/2 inch of snow but it was mostly cold and very very (very) windy. It was so cold the dogs refused to go outside. We had to push them out to do their business.

Snow falling on the deck
Evening of January 11, 2012
(Bonus photo of the day or as I like to call it "Bonus Jonas" - you know since the Jonas Brothers have a 4th brother, they call him Bonus Jonas...well anyway- I get it)

I was hoping we would get more snow and less cold so I could take some actual winter pictures. As I was driving home tonight, I just couldn't find a good enough place where there was a lot of snow so I just kept driving. When I got to town, I stopped by the pharmacy to get a Rx and then proceeded to go home. I drove a block and all of a sudden saw this...


Sunset - or a Ball of Fire
January 12, 2012

It was so awesome. It looked the sun just exploded. And it came out of nowhere. Sometimes pictures just fall in my lap and other times I have to seek them out. Either way, I am happy as long as I can take pictures.

1 comment: