Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday, January 5th

Today was such a beautiful day outside. It was 64 degrees. Although I am sure cold weather is still ahead, it was nice to see a short reminder of our Spring season that is just around the corner. So on my way home, I noticed that there were several golfers on the golf course and instantly knew what my picture of the day was going to be.


Thursday, January 5, 2012
Golf Course on Country Club Road
Pleasant Hill, Mo.

It's a 9 hole golf course and just down the road from our house. This is hole number 9. Can't wait for Spring to come so Robyn and I can get our golf clubs out of the garage and hit some balls... but for now, that fun will have to wait. They are calling for cold temperatures in just a few days. But for today, it was just beautiful out.

No comments:

Post a Comment