Friday, January 13, 2012

TGIF

Once again, the picture came to me. I was driving on Metcalf Ave a few blocks away from I-435 and saw that the fountain at Vince and Associates Clinical Research had frozen over. The only water running was at the very very top. I didn't notice the 2 shadows in the picture (one being me) and the one that runs down the middle of the picture. Robyn picked this picture out of all the ones I took. She said that the shadow looked like a cross and thought it looked really cool. So, I took her advice and will use this one as my photo of today. 

I should have added a picture of the temperature at the bank across the street with this picture. It was 0 degrees. Don't let the blue sky fool ya!

January 13, 2012
outside of Overland Park, Ks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment